How To Use The Stay & Play Rebate
- Golf green fees
- Spa services
- Admission tickets to museums, theme parks, water parks, art exhibits and tourist attractions
- Rentals for skiing, golf, bikes, roller skates, ATVs, scuba, and snorkeling (Auto, moped, motorcycle or truck rentals do not qualify)
- Activities including, ice skating, roller skating, skiing, racing school, bungee jumping, skydiving, paintball, archery, and shooting
- Sightseeing tours including bus tours, walking tours, boat tours, and hiking tours
- Water activities including whale watching tours, fishing tours, scuba tours, snuba tours and snorkeling tours
- Sporting event tickets including baseball, basketball, football, auto racing, off road racing, motor cross, golf, hockey, boxing, mixed martial arts, tennis, and rodeos
Please refer to your travel certificate to see if a Stay & Play rebate is included with your vacation. Please note the dollar value of your rebate. If the rebate is included in your vacation, a Stay & Play Rebate certificate will be issued with your travel package. In order to claim your rebate, your original rebate certificate must be returned to Casablanca Express (CBE) by mail at the address indicated. Please note, photocopies of the rebate certificate will not be accepted. The rebate certificate must be returned with receipts from qualifying activities purchased during your vacation. All receipts must be printed and verifiable, handwritten receipts will not be accepted. Receipts must include the name of the business where purchases are made, the phone number of the business, the description of the activity, the date of purchase and the total amount spent. The business must be located within reasonable driving distance of your destination city. The date of purchase must be during your vacation dates, for example, if you arrive on 8/6 and depart on 8/9 your receipts must be dated either 8/6, 8/7, 8/8 or 8/9 to qualify. Receipts up to four people will qualify. Any invalid receipts will be marked invalid and returned to you by mail. Multiple qualifying receipts from multiple qualifying activities can be submitted and will be added together to claim the full dollar amount of your rebate. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for rebate processing and check issuance.
If you are unsure if an activity qualifies or have questions about the rebate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your contact information, a description of the activity, the name of the business, and the business phone number and/or website address. Please send emails at least one week prior to your vacation and allow 3-5 business days for a reply.
Travel Services Provided by
Casablanca Express, Inc.
CST #1020730-50, WA SOT 601-682-521